Monday

HAPPY FEELINGS

An Unexplainable amazing feelings.
No pun intended, But its my perfect happiness.
Embracing lives little pleasures & simplicity,
Puts a smile on my face everyday.
Like the perfect hip fitting jeans or how my nail polish could be chipped in just the right way.
The most beautiful butterflies i feel
when he calls me babe or beautiful instead of sexy.
How Jay-z lyrics seem to captivate my mind
and release me from the chaos . Applying the perfect Swipe of eyeliner
contributes to ultimate confidence.
Catching the premiere of my favorite series
and how Cosby makes me laugh.
Having Mother daughter talks
and BFF heart to hearts.
The way my hair blows in the wind
when at the beach and how boutiques smell while shopping.
Experiencing Highlights of days
and Compliments from strangers.
Like Coconut flavoring and
how soft gummy bears go great with frozen yogurt.
Consuming Junk food beating out home cooked meals.
The satisfaction of Rest and relaxation and pints of ice cream.
Finding someone who understand my mistakes
and forgives my intentions
delivers happy feeling....

No comments:

Post a Comment