Wednesday

...just that tears rushing down your face, burning sensation in the back of your throat, goosebumps type of song and i absolutely adore the heck out if



i felt i needed to say this...
im a person who gets consumed with denial and gets to scared to say how i really feel
and it was so hard to just admit that much because i feel hypocritical.
being that i do actually "wear my heart on my sleeve" when it comes to battle of being in love with a person and that person being your true love i shut off and build this defense mechanism to where loving a person becomes unconformable to fact. begin to question.
his sincerity
our experiences
my devotion
...heart never broken, crush never shattered and i loved a friend once but now i just feel like my love is lost and maybe i wont be able to find it until im swept off my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment