Tuesday

im home on leave visting family and such, went home and cleaned up/went throught stuff in my old room and found this lol. gosh i was so crazy...


LESSON ON LOVE
Number one in the rule book show no mercy.
don't believe that shit when you say you love me.
See I was slipped some real shit very young at heart,
my dads spoke clearly "young guys don't want love they want your private parts".
It stuck with me from then on out,
"No boy gonna play me" with out a doubt.
So there I went with my philosophy on boy,
"If I play games like them I won't get played like a toy"
Was pretty good with the tricks,
But was close to being broken.
Another Lesson learned,
don't leave your heart to open.
Its hard for me now
To believe love even exist
Just a play on word
lust with a twist

No comments:

Post a Comment